OC Fairgrounds Master Site Plan Information from March 2018 Board Meeting
During the March 22, 2018 OC Fair Board meeting at the Orange County Fair and Event Center, the following updated information regarding the Master Site Plan process was provided:
- A workshop will be held during the Thursday, April 26, 2018, Board meeting. The meeting starts at 9 AM with the workshop scheduled to begin around 10:30 AM. If you want to speak during the workshop, your card to speak must be handed in before the meeting begins at 9 AM.
- More than one site plan concept will be brought forward to the Board Directors.
- Work product from Johnson Consulting hired to manage the Master Site Plan process will be posted on the OC Fair website on or around April 2, 2018. The work product posted is promised to be the same as the information given to the Board.
- A second workshop to be held in the evening during early May has been promised but not scheduled as of this time.
- A request for proposal (RFP) for services related to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) has been released.
- The Board Directors will review draft concepts at the May 24, 2018, Fair Board meeting. The formal CEQA process will start after the draft concepts are reviewed.
- No final selection of a plan will take place until after the Environmental Impact Report (EIR) is certified.
- The CEQA process is expected to take 6 to 8 months.
OC Fair Board Director Contact Info Added May 3, 2018
Chair Barbara Bagneris [email protected]
Vice Chair Robert Ruiz [email protected]
Ashleigh Aitken [email protected]
Nick Berardino [email protected]
Sandra Cervantes [email protected]
Doug La Belle [email protected]
Gerardo Mouet [email protected]
Newton Pham [email protected]
Stan Tkaczyk [email protected]
Questions to Executive Management can be sent to CEP Kathy Kramer [email protected] and VP of Operations Ken Karns [email protected].
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.